Nesbitt Memorial Library

Farmers Gin Company Papers (Ms. 42)


The bylaws, minutes, and other records of the Farmers Gin Company of Columbus, Texas, which was organized on March 24, 1924 and chartered on May 21, 1924. The material was donated to the library by John Trapp on December 23, 1997.


Charter, bylaws, minutes, and register of stockholders, 1924-1936 (Box 1)

Account book, 1925-1942 (Box 1)

Stock certificates (1-1)

Charter (1-2)

Miscellaneous financial records (1-3)

Specifications for a one-story frame house for Owen Hoegemeyer, 1938 (1-4)