Nesbitt Memorial Library

Loading palette preview

Image No. 01275

Date: 1930s Photographer: unknown
null The Court Oak on Travis Street in Columbus, c. 1938, showing the historical plaque affixed to the tree, with the courthouse in the background. The photograph was made between 1936, when the marker was erected, and October 1942, when the courthouse fence was torn down.

Use and Restrictions, including Copyright: The Nesbitt Memorial Library provides these images on-line for non-commercial, personal, educational, or research use only. No person or entity may use them for any other purpose, including but not limited to commercial or scholarly publications, reproductions, or other redistribution, without the prior written permission of the library. The images may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to copyright, privacy, and/or publicity rights. Users are solely responsible for making an independent legal assessment of an item and for securing any permissions and paying any associated fees which may be necessary for the proposed use.

News